TPMS（Tire air pressure Monitoring System）-Model No.RT821
Efficient solution to reduce tire consumption
Easy to get investment returns of 6-10 times
---Ensuring vehicles in proper operation and avoiding accidents.
--- Lowering the cost and prolonging the tires life span.
---Increasing well-conditions equipment rate and attendance rate.
|What is TPMS？
TPMS is the English abbreviation of “Tire Pressure Monitoring System”. It is mainly used for tire air pressure real-time monitoring during the vehicles operation. It will give alarm if there is any air leakage or insufficient tire air pressure , so as to ensure the vehicles in proper operation.
Why should vehicles install the TMPS?
When the vehicles are running at high speeds, what the drivers much concern and hope to prevent are the tire failures since it is the most important reason for sudden traffic accidents. Statistics show that 70% of the traffic accidents happened on the expressway in China, and up to 80% in America, are caused by tire blowout. Therefore, how to prevent the tire from blowout is becoming the most important target of safe driving. According to the analysis from National Rubber Tire Quality Supervision Center, the key to prevent the tire from blowout is to keep the vehicles running at standard tire air pressure and to find out the problems in time. Beyond doubt, TPMS is the ideal device for this purpose.
As a consumable, tire is an important part of lifting equipment and transportation equipment. In recent years, due to the continuous price increase of raw materials, the users more and more focus on tire cost control. How to reduce tire consumption, and lower the use-cost of the equipment on the premise of meeting the requirements of equipment operation in safety & well condition ? It is one of the issues that many domestic users care about at present. With the trait of convenient installation and simple operation, wireless TPMS is the best choice for users to save tires use-cost, and to improve the operation efficiency of the equipment.
Results of insufficient pressure:
1. Insufficient pressure will lead to distortion of tire sidewall, tread and ply separation, and then cause tire failures like tire bubbled, carcass cord broken and etc.
2. The ground contact area enlarges when tire is under inflation, and so friction resistance increases exponentially, which causes high internal temperature in tires. Tires become soft and their strength drops, thus it will increase fuel consumption during the vehicle’s running.
3. If the tire air pressure is not re-inflated in time to the standard, tires will get irreversible damages, which will speed up tires’ breakdown.
Characteristics and risks of traditional manual check on tire air pressure
1. Interval cycle is much longer for manual check on tire air pressure.
2. Vehicle needs to be stopped working when measuring tire air pressure. People cannot know about the real time tire air pressure change when vehilces are running.
3. When measuring tire air pressure, technicians have to work very close to vehicles on site, so there should be some security risks.
4. Valve cores need to be pressed down when measuring tire air pressure, and air leakage will be happened due to frequently pressing valve cores or improper operation, which leads to tire damage.
5. Technicians need to measure tire air pressure with professional tire gauge, and reading accuracy will be influenced by subjective factors of technicians and tire gauge’s precision.
6. Equipment Management Department has to make plans for tire air pressure measurement, which taking up management resources, and consuming lots of labor costs for such work.
Features and advantages of "AnShun" new TPMS system
1. Tires will be under 24 hours real-time monitoring.
2. With user-friendly design, audio and light alarm will be sent out in time if there are any indications of over-inflation, under-inflation, excessive high temperature and etc.
3. Dynamic display of tire air pressure can be shown in the cab.It is no need for vehicles to stop only for tire pressure check, thus it increases usage rate.
4. No workers on site to do the measurement manually, eliminating security risks and reducing labor costs.
5. Effectively preventing low tire air pressure, prolonging tire life, and reducing tire use and maintenance costs.
6. If with remote wireless system, users can monitor tire condition in the office without going to the site.
7. Easy to install, stable performance, low-power consumption design, individualized parameter setting, product life span up to 6 years.
How does TPMS work?
By Sensor installed on tire’s valve core, TPMS inducts tire air pressure and temperature, and transmits the wireless signals to Display(Receiver) in the cab. After Display(Receiver) receives the relevant signals, the real-time tire air pressure and temperature will be reflected on the Display Screen. Users can preset the safe value for tire air pressure and temperature in Display (Receiver) according to different demands, so when the data received is above or below the preset levels, TPMS will give audio and light alarm to remind workers doing tire maintenance.
Composition of TPMS RT821
Reception controller +Displays +Transmitter + Repeaters + + Handheld code reader (optional) + Alarm lamp(optional)
||Hand-hold code reader(optional)
||Alarm lamp (optional)
Ttransmitter: Screwed on tire valve core and with waterproof and burglarproof function, Sensor, which contains imported built-in induction chip, battery (replaceable) and transmitter, will send out tire data periodically. The max tire air pressure check range: 200 psi (about 14kgf/cm2), transmitting frequency: 433.98 MHz, transmitting range: 30m (open area), working temperature:-20 ℃-70 ℃.
Repeater: extending the communication distance to 80-100m (open area), working power supply: DC12-24V, working temperature:-20 ℃-70 ℃.
RF Output Power [EIRP]: 10DBM
Reception controller +Display : displaying tire pressure and temperature, and checking code with Sensor. There are Fast Air Leakage Alarm and Audio/Light Alarm when temperature and pressure exceeds the preset levels. External alarm signal interface reserved. working power supply: DC12-24 V, working temperature: -10℃-70 ℃.
Handheld code reader (optional): It’s convenient use for routing inspection. The working distance is limited to 0.25 m to avoid wrong trigger. Rechargeable battery supports more than 5 hours continuous work. working temperature:-20 ℃-70 ℃.
Alarm lamp (optional): It’s used as an alarm outside cab, and connected Displays (receiver) and working power supply with wire. working power supply: DC12-24 V
[SP-727] is a part of [RT821]
Work Flow Diagram of Wireless Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Main functions of TPMS:
1. It can monitor the real-time tire air pressure and temperature, and ensure vehicles in safety running.
2. Transmitter, built-in type or valve core hanged-on type, is easily installed and has stable performance, and also with waterproof and burglarproof function . Battery in transmitter can be changed so that its life will be longer.
3. Tire air pressure and temperature are shown on Display Screen at the same time, and screen backlight will be turn on automatically. Display receives tire data through remote wireless and receiving distance can be extended by installing Repeater. Reception controller & Display can “wake up” Transmitter for code-checking, and show the position of failure tire intuitively.
4. Up to 22 Sensors can be equipped with Display in one set of TPMS. Handheld Code Reader can activate Transmitter at any time, making data reading more convenient and speedy.
5. There are Fast Air Leakage Alarm and Audio/Light Alarm when temperature and pressure exceeds the preset levels. External alarm signal interface reserved. It reduces the possibility of tire damage caused by under-inflation, and also avoid vehicle’s downtime to ensure well-conditions rate. And meanwhile, it avoids air leakage from tire valve core due to frequent press when using traditional air pressure check methods.
6. It improves working efficiency of the equipment maintenance personnel to check tire air pressure, cut down labor intensity, reduce equipement downtime for tire inspection, which increase equipment attendance rate.
7. It makes tires always under the best working condition, reduces the damage to the ground by the vehicle, saves energy in the course of vehicle’s operation, and avoids tire damage when running under insufficient pressure.
8. It makes tires always at recommended inflation pressure, so as to let the vehicle get the best suspension effect, at the meantime to reduce the probability of vehicle failure due to vibration.
9. It keeps tire air pressure always at standard level, so when turning, tire sidewall will not be distorted due to insufficient pressure, to avoid tread and ply separation which will cause tire failures like tire bubbled, carcass cord broken and etc. .
10. It effectively reduces fuel consumption.
11. It effectively prolongs tire life, reduces the consumption of tires, thus saving equipment’s operating costs.